Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Stylemint

Ok, so I'm a little late on the Stylemint bandwagon, but I finally bit on a 30% off deal over Cyber Monday and couldn't resist!

I signed up a few months ago, but couldn't fully justify $29.99 for a t shirt- even if it was designed by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. On one hand, it's a great opportunity to get a "designer look", but some of the shirts looked like something I could find at Target. With the Cyber Monday deal, I came across the super popular Lincoln shirt, and it's draped dolman sleeves and versatile gray hue pulled me in.

Source: stylemint.com via Devon on Pinterest

Based on the sizing, I went with a 2, and I should have gone up to a 3 to get some more length. That being said, the 2 fits great through the body and is one of the softest t's I could ask for. To keep the fit, this shirt is going in my "hand wash only" rotation, which may be a turn off for some.

No self photos today, but I'll try to get one up as soon as my closet doesn't look like Operation Christmas is using it as headquarters!


*full disclosure: if you sign up through my Stylemint link, I get a free credit (aka shirt!). You don't have to sign up through me, but it would be really nice of you if you decide to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!