Friday, November 25, 2011

the holidays at my fingertips

It's Black Friday weekend! Which in my house means sleeping in until I have to go to work, the beginning of Christmas music, holiday decorating, and the official Dec 25th Countdown (29 days! woohoo!)

One thing I love about the holidays is the excuse to dress up just a little bit more- and that love extends to my fingertips. I rarely do my nails due to my job, but that makes picking out a holiday color that much more fun. This year, I think I'm going to jump on the red glitter bandwagon (last year was gold, specifically OPIs Glitzerland).

Glitters can be tricky, but here are a few I've found around the web:

Source: sephora.com via Devon on Pinterest


Shine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!