Friday, November 4, 2011

Wear it: DC edition

We're planning a super fun trip next weekend to DC! Our close friends are coming up from Alabama, so I'm hoping the weather isn't too off putting. Of course, what's a trip without planning an outfit perfect for hiking around the city and wandering through museums??


Source: gap.com via Devon on Pinterest
Source: jcrew.com via Devon on Pinterest


or if I'm really daring...

Source: jcrew.com via Devon on Pinterest


and we can't forget shoes!

Source: madewell.com via Devon on Pinterest


or more likely...
Source: 6pm.com via Devon on Pinterest


Yup. I'm that girl that mixes Navy, Black and Brown, pretending she can get away with it. But doesn't it all look so cozy??? If only I could pull of violet pants. yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!