Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedding Wednesday- Fingers Crossed and Taking a Break



Good morning!

This weekend, we are driving up to a venue to check it out for a second time- this time with my parents and our negotiating skills in tow. Ever since leaving the site last week, my head has been spinning with ideas on how to make it perfect for our special day- and checking the availability calendar is starting to make me sick! I think it's a good sign, since I tried not to gush too much during our initial meeting (the boy says it ruins our chances of making a deal!)

In the mean time, I'm trying to take a little break from planning. TRYING. Mostly it means I am researching every single little thing non venue related....but for now, my fingers are crossed that we all agree on the same thing come this weekend. And that there is still a little green dot on the calendar for our hopeful date!

Of course, I can't sign off without a LITTLE eye candy :) Enjoy!



Source: None via Amber on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!