Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bubble Bath!

Last night, I decided to do something I haven't done in 6 years: Take a bubble bath. It. Was. Glorious.

After living in college housing, sharing a bathroom with 2 roommates, and the awful peeling tub of the last condo, I finally had my chance. Aside from trying to keep Riley out of the tub and eating all the bubbles, it was total relaxation. I forgot about my mounting Christmas to do list and vegged for at least a half hour.



I'm a little bit of an addict for "spa products", and these are the few of my favorites that made it out of the cabinet last night.

  • Bliss Triple Oxygen Face Mask: I've never been to a Bliss Spa, but I live by their products. Using this mask 1-2x per week gives my skin a pick me up like no other. It's hydrating too- unlike heavy clay masks I've used in the past.

  • Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake: mmmmm...I got this in a Sephora VIB reward pack. Not the best bubbles, but it smells just like the real thing!

  • A Gel Eye Mask: Mine is from the Body Shop. Chill it, heat it up, whatever suits your need. The boy will pop this in the freezer for me if I have a headache and it works wonders.

  • The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Body Scrub: I had never used the Body Shop's scrubs until last night. They are more of an abrasive lotion than a salt scrub- which was a nice change of pace. The creamy texture did a good job on my knees and elbows while moisturizing at the same time. I'm not one for floral scents, so the warm vanilla tones of this fit my needs perfectly!

  • Capri Blue Peeled Navel Orange candle: Every girl needs a little mood lighting :) and with the strong scents of vanilla in the products I used, the faint orange didn't overpower.

  • The perfect fluffy white robe: enough said.


{Now, back to that Christmas To-Do list!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!