Friday, December 31, 2010

Smooth Criminal...

Wanted: Female Yellow Lab who ate my Uggs while I was getting ready for work this morning.
We believe the Suspect is Riley J. Connoisseur of fine chewing sticks that holds a past record of chewing the corner of a new couch.

Mugshot:


Evidence:


The hole. Please excuse my awfully done mani.



Yup- the Uggs are done. Well, mostly. I was getting ready this morning and thought "uh oh, the house is too quiet." I made my way downstairs....and well, you saw the pictures. Riley was innocently perched on her doggie bed, Ugg in mouth.

I was upset, but had to laugh. The boy HATES my Uggs. He's constantly pretending to throw them away, give them to the puppy, or insulting them. I immediately called him to let him know his wish came true! haha He actually felt bad and said "I guess I know what you're getting for Valentine's Day". 

I'm not a full on Ugg wearing kind of girl. I've had these for 5 years now and originally got them because I had to stand outside in the Penn State Winter (brrrr!). Now, they mostly come out around the house, to walk the dog, and the few and far between grocery shopping run.

And really, how can you be mad at a face like this?


I hope everyone has a Happy New Year! See you in 2011 :)
 

1 comment:

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!