Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Miserable.

Something awful has happened... I'm allergic to wrapping paper.

Yes, I woke up this morning, left eye swollen shut. It looks like I've replaced my left eyelid with Jabba the Hut.

Some might be thrilled- Hand off the wrapping! But next to giving presents, my favorite thing is to wrap them.... ribbon, bows, coordinated color schemes right out of a Norman Rockwell picture. I veered a bit from the traditional this year and found a great cartoony print...and now I'm paying the price.

I know everyone says "pictures make the blog", but I'm going to spare you all this one and return to my benadryl and warm compresses :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!