Thursday, March 10, 2011

Drip drop!

Happy Rainy Thursday!

  
And the rain came down

It's a rainy rainy day on the red deck today. Lucky for me, it's also ERRANDS DAY! I need to return a few things at the mall and pick up an item or 2 for our spring break adventure (more on that soon!)

A few things getting me through today:
  • Gchat
  • Chai Lattes (Oregon Chai's sugar free version is surprisingly good!)
  • Purple rainboots
  • Learning how to use Pinterest! Once my boards are up and running, I'll link them here
  • Looking at my spring break forecast (we're finally in the 10 day range!)
oooh bring on the sunshine!

 What's on your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!