Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Introducing...Wedding Wednesdays :)

Hi! Sorry for the lack of posts- life is a little crazy this week! Since I don't want to be come an overly obsessive bride to be, I've decided to limit my wedding inspired posts on Little Red Deck to Wednesdays! Mostly because I heart alliteration :)

Budgets have been made, lists written, and now it's time to check out venues, dates, etc. Here are a few images that have me dreaming of a summer evening in 2012 already!











A few must haves for the boy (oooh the fiance!) and I- outdoor venue, good food, drinks, and great people :)

all photos courtesy of southern living

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!