Friday, March 11, 2011

Hi, New Zealand!

Funny thing- I never check my stats (because really, I think 2 people read this). Turns out, someone in New Zealand visited the Little Red Deck!

I had the amazing opportunity to travel NZ with my family when I was 17. In 2 weeks, we explored both the northern and southern islands, hiked the Milford Trek, and bungee jumped (on New Years Eve!)

Milford Sound
We even spent Christmas away from home, in a beautiful place full of tropical flowers, green grass, and fake snow in all the store windows :) I don't have the pictures we took on digital files, but I really need to download them. It's possibly the most beautiful place I have ever been.

So thank you, New Zealand, for a lovely trip down memory lane. I'm holding you and your country in the light today*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!