Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How to get your fiance to cook dinner every night :)

I'm back! Sorry for the lack of posts. Having 2 sick blondes (me AND Riley) in one house has resulted in a lack of sleep and creativity over here.

This weekend, the boy busted out his major Christmas gift- a grill from my parents! Ladies- if your man doesn't have a grill- Get.him.one. He's made dinner the last 4 nights in a row and they have all been phenomenal. To make Monday's dinner a little more special, we hit up Costco (love)for some filets (fancy!). Paired with grilled sweet potato fries and a light salad, it was a perfect way to start the week.


The boy would also like me to post this picture because it shows the gorgeous yellow gerbera daisies he brought home for me haha


The grill has me super excited for our CSA share to start up in May. Grilled veggies? Yes, Please!!

Next up- another wedding Wednesday post and a cupcake adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!