Friday, May 20, 2011

Sunshine in my step

This funky weather is supposed to break at some point this weekend, and I can't wait to break out a sundress and bright sandals. These are coming my way sometime soon via Gilt...
Source: gilt.com via Devon on Pinterest


The picture doesn't do the key lime hue justice- I just hope they fit! The one pair of Seychelles I own are a bit big in size 9 (I'm usually a 10), so I went with a 9 with fingers crossed.

I can already see myself pairing it with this dress:
Source: jcrew.com via Devon on Pinterest


And maybe mixing colors even more with this necklace I saw at J Crew today?! (it also comes in a pale beechwood neutral)
Source: jcrew.com via Devon on Pinterest


Later this weekend, I am going to try to muster up the courage to review the new swim sizing from J Crew. If you have ordered from them in the past- listen up! Their sizes have changed drastically!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!