Tuesday, January 25, 2011

bragging rights


I have the best boyfriend ever. Yup. I just went there.

Ever have one of those mornings that just drains you- and the rest of your day? That was this morning for me. I couldn't find a pair of glasses (more on that later). Sales associates were rude. Target didn't have socks and my feet were cold (ok, not a huge deal in retrospect).

Then the rest of the day was lame.

BUT. I came home after work and the boy had made me dinner. And not just any dinner- a junky, feel better now dinner :) Complete with mozzarella sticks, pizza, a salad and LARGE glass of wine.

So yes, I have the best boyfriend ever. Love*

doesn't that picture just make you hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!