Monday, January 24, 2011

A little Hanky Panky to start the week!

Happy Monday!

I just read a tweet that got me SUPER excited on an otherwise freezing Monday Morning:

The signature lace bikinis are marked down 50% to only $13.50!  Use luckydaily1 at checkout for the discount.

For those of you who haven't tried out Hanky Panky's amazing line- this is the perfect opportunity! Be warned though- once you try them, you may never go back. My friend's sister works for the company, and last year I became a convert. Every cut and style is majorly comfortable with the cuteness factor to boot!

In the signature lace bikini, I have the vivid coral and sapphire on my radar. If you're a "No VPL!" kinda gal, check out the original and low rise signature lace thongs. I promise- they are a world above the "Lacie" over at VS and hold up amazingly. One size fits all shouldn't worry you in the least here. They fit everyone from my itty bitty figure skating friend up to the curviest of ladies.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!