Thursday, January 20, 2011

She's all grown up!

Riley turns one today! I can't believe I've had this little fur ball in my life for over 9 months now. She's taken over and makes us so happy every day (even if she does eat stuff).

It's my birthday, pay attention to me!

She's celebrated the big day so far with a scoop of vanilla ice cream after breakfast, lots of long walks, chowing down on 2 pairs of my underwear, belly rubs, and a good cuddle session with the boy. Tonight, she'll get her gifts (2 toys- one she can destroy, the other will hopefully last for a bit) and more belly rubs than she'll know what to do with.

Happiness is a warm puppy.  ~Charles M. Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!