Thursday, January 13, 2011

Spring Wishlist

It's freezing, I've worn every sweater I own, and I want to go shopping.

So I look around online and notice a disturbing trend- everything I like is for warm weather! Please note, I live in the north east. There is 6 inches of snow outside :(

The good news, I have a ton of pretty things to look forward to! Gauzy dresses, chunky strappy sandals, and good times out on my little red deck. Just looking at these items makes me feel a little warmer :)



Blurred Shapes Dress, $168
Orchid Grey Dress | Mod Retro Vintage Dresses | ModCloth.com, $54
Seychelles Filigree Heel, $98
Marguerite leather wedges - J.Crew (toffee), $165
Nine West: New Arrivals > Stylin, Ships 4/26 - color block, $89
Jen Loves Kev Dress, $45
UrbanOutfitters.com > Ecote Strappy Sandal, $28
Women's Merona® Maribel Peep-Toe Wedges - Blush : Target, $27

The only item I've actually seen in stores are the blush toned Target wedges. I was tempted to take them home today since they are a perfect balance of girly and comfortable, but again- I couldn't validate it with all the snow. Even tights can't save a perfectly pink pair of peeptoes right now! I am getting ready to pull the trigger on the Modcloth Jen loves Kev dress though. I adore Jen's blog and how she styles herself every day. The dress is gorgeously feminine, but has humor with the fox print! I'd definitely wear it out to fussy brunches just to lighten the mood :)

What's on your wishlist right now? Are you still in love with winter's cozy layers or are you ready to put the tights away for good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback! But please, any derogatory, inappropriate, or just plain mean comments will be removed. Thanks!